Friday, August 7, 2009

SOPRESSATA


Our House Made Salumi




"By the hand"







We pay homage to the American grand master of hand crafted salumi, Mr. Paul Bertolli. We have been making our own salumi for the last 6 months and have had relatively good success, although we don't have the facilities to make it perfect. If you really want to get it done than start reading, it's no joke. I guess I could show you a generic picture of me on a stool pouring liquid Nitrogen into the grinder to keep things cold down. Covered with sausage, plunging like a mad man but I'll save you the image. Trust me when I say we give sweat, blood and tears for our craft, it’s the truth .Come see me at the El Biz and I'll give you a slice with some house made baguette. It’s pretty darn good. But we stand on the shoulders of giants. There is an old biblical phrase that states.

"As Iron Sharpens Iron, So One Man Sharpens Another". thks TC

No comments:

Post a Comment