Sunday, August 16, 2009

PAPARAZZI

Paparazzi......... "I live in uniform". Their isn't an occasion that I haven't shown up in uniform. I'm always coming from or going to work. I'm sure you all can relate. I have a distant relative by marriage from Hungary visiting the United States, he asked this question the other night. "Why don't you go and try out for a T.V. show and become famous". I told him that "I love food not fame" and if food gives me fame than that would be great; I'm just going to keep cooking and if the fame comes to find me I'll be ready. I think people just assume because of reality television that you’re going to be rich and famous if you’re a Chef and have a personality. What I can say I haven't meet to many chefs without a personality. The reality of his suggestion is far from the  reality of our culinary stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment